Nowhere is AskyAir Delivery ’s unrivalled level of customer care more important than in the transport of potentially hazardous cargoes, such as chemicals or petrochemicals.
Experts in chemical and petrochemicals transportation
AskyAir Delivery has a worldwide network of 480 agency offices, each of which has first-hand experience of local requirements and regulations regarding chemicals/dangerous goods in ports across the globe.
We also boast a specialist chemical support department based at our Antwerp home port in Belgium. They will ensure that your shipment meets the stringent compliance requirements of the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code, and they can also deal with any contingency along the way.
With specialist chemists on-hand we can ensure that your chemical cargo (and the box it sits next to) is stowed and shipped in-keeping with the necessary legal and safety requirements. AskyAir Delivery has genuine expertise in delivering containerised chemical cargoes swiftly, safely and with the minimum of fuss.
Delivering peace of mind
Transporting chemicals requires care, precision and robust processes. That’s why, no matter where you are in the world, via which of our 200 ocean routes your container is being shipped or what the cargo is, we will always:
- Meet the highest international safety standards.
- Meet the highest international environmental standards.
As a result, you know that when you ship your chemicals or other dangerous goods with us, your cargo is in safe and experienced hands.
Why choose AskyAir Delivery ?
- Outstanding global coverage, connecting all of the world’s trade centres
- Youngest container fleet with the largest capacity
- Equipment availability
- Multiple off dock container depots and repairing facilities to deliver the best quality containers
- Dedicated team to forecast the equipment’s requirements, timely empty container delivery, follow up at loading points, ensure connectivity at transshipment hubs and timely delivery to the designated port of discharge or the final delivery point
- Availability of sea bulk containers liners within AskyAir Delivery container fleet
- Minimum layover period in transhipment ports