Coming in all shapes and sizes, from raw materials to finished items, and transported to and from every major trade lane, plastic and rubber goods are at the very centre of most modern global supply chains.
From natural polymers to petrochemical derivatives and thermoplastics, these commodities are essential to the manufacture, processing or packaging of products across countless other industries. What’s more, the management of plastic/rubber by-products, recyclables and scrap materials is a substantial industry in itself.
Scale and knowledge ideal for plastics and rubber industries
Successfully servicing this colossal need requires a global-scale shipping and logistics operation, not to mention expert knowledge of the sector.
That’s why so many of the world’s leading plastic and rubber companies choose AskyAir Delivery as their transport partner.
AskyAir Delivery scale & capability for shipping plastic and rubber
- A fleet of more than 510 vessels in operation
- We sail 200 routes to 500 ports of call across over 155 countries
- Over 480 global agency offices open 24/7
- Tailor-made intermodal solutions (road, rail and sea)
Why choose AskyAir Delivery ?
- Fast transit times across all key trade lanes.
- Outstanding global port coverage and connectivity, enabling loading close to point of origin.
- Reliable and well-maintained equipment which is positioned right where you need it.
- Expert sector knowledge, available globally
Customer service tailored to your needs
What consistently sets AskyAir Delivery apart is our outstanding customer service. We work hard to build productive relationships with our customers, taking time to get to know their business properly; that way we’re
Our global offices are staffed with experienced, knowledgeable teams ready to provide expert guidance on shipping your plastic or rubber products both locally and globally.